Monday, April 4, 2011

Snooki does a backflip???

I logged onto my computer today and the first screen that I have set to come up is yahoo. I always look at the headlines for something interesting and the first one there said "Snooki's great wrestling move" so I watch it and Snooki does a back-flip!!! I'm thinking to myself is that really her??? Not to offend her in anyway but she looks a little skinnier in the video so I'm thinking that either she started working out and doing gymnastics or something, or that's not her! I'm really quite confused here, maybe it would help if I was all caught up on Jersey Shore... I'm not sure really what to think here but here is the link to the webpage so go cheek it out!!!
///Webpage///
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/watch-snookis-impressive-moves-at-wrestlemania/991

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment