Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being a young writer, isn't so easy

So here is how my day started out and will hopefully end.
I woke up at quarter to six and got ready for cross country practice, once arriving at the school I put my stuff in a locker and headed out for practice. Arriving at home I had to go to my basement, because we have someone who cleans our house every other Tuesday and she was here today. I then started this blog while watching a movie. Soon I will be leaving for freshman orientation, where we will all be slightly annoyed at the ridiculous icebreakers, yet at the same time secretly be enjoying ourselves. Coming home I will be getting ready for bed and hopefully get a chance to type, that is after I set out all of my stuff, because tomorrow is my first day of high school, and I want to be ready!
Thank you for listening,

No comments:

Post a Comment