Monday, September 13, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I know that this was supposed to be a daily blog, but the truth is it hasn't been, and although I still don't have any followers I felt bad that it hasn't been and in return haven't be blogging because I wanted to avoid it rather than have people be mad at me. Yet there isn't anyone to do that yet so here I am making my next blog.
I am starting a new book, its called "The Girl Who Loved Tome Gordon" I think I am going to enjoy it. But for now I have to read for English class.
Thank you for listening,

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I like your blog, so I hope you don't mind me following you.
    I'm reading all your posts from the beginning. I can definitely relate to you.
    Keep writing!
    Here is the link to my blog (I just started it):
    www.thewritingaddiciton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete