Sunday, September 26, 2010

Homecoming

Last night was the homecoming dance, and although not as fun as Night Storm, I did enjoy myself. It was a night of dancing and talking with friends, which is something that doesn't get done enough in my life. One boy asked me to dance during a slow song although I'm pretty sure it was just as friends, my other friends like to argue otherwise. After the dance I went to a friends house, along with another friend, we ended up falling asleep to a movie in her unfinished basement. Waking up one of my friends was up the other still sleeping. Once we were all up we spent most of the day talking and watching movies until our parents came to pick us up. Getting home I unpack, and feed my fish. And hopefully I will have time tonight to read my book!!!
Thank you for listening,

No comments:

Post a Comment